Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear God

This is a song for my truest angel. My heart weeps deep, and with vibrant gusto that my Love consumes the light, then stands alone in the dark remnants. There's no echo of my sobs here. All that is, is Love. All that's here, is Love. Ironically, HOWEVER, Love is everything. It is farthest from the universe, to the deepest of you and me. So as much as I may hide my Light from the world, through self inflicted misery of unjust pain that was to never be, to never breathe. The enemy should have no light to see. The brilliance of vision is the punishment of death, and for you, my angel, it was far too soon. Baby doll- do you know how broken I am? That I can't hold you to my cheeck and show you a butterfly? This...chokes...my...heart .I cant imagine I'll ever fly as beautifully and wholly as I would've had you, my precious, been at my side.You've been on my mind, mind, Mind if I wish,wish you were more than a precious black and white blip across a screen. A polaroid snapshot of the most perfect Love to ever face the sun. His only true rival, your pretty smile. I'd kiss your eyelashes, butterfly, you and me would fly. I stopped your life to feed my own inner demon. In twelve days time watched your littlest arms grow. Inside me you found a safe haven, and inside me, you meet the clock tower. I fed you to my demon, I'm sorry, so sorry, so so sorry. I promise you though, Little Love. I live for you. I live for Love. I will live for everything you'd have ever been. Your precious soul will find it's way to this planet. And My God, what a blessing to even catch a glimpse of your most precious shadow.