Friday, August 20, 2010

I take Refuge...

"The universe and its inhabitants are as ephemeral as the clouds in the sky;
Beings being born and dying are like a spectacular dance or drama show.
The duration of our lives is like a flash of lightning or a firefly's brief twinkle;
Everything passes like the flowing waters of a deep waterfall."

I am going through myself, reconditioning my amygdala. This morning, these words of Buddha have held my hand and helped me breathe. Losing my nose in a book this morning...is Saving...My...Life.

I'm remembering all the beliefs that saved my life once before, but have been left to fade. Non-intentional, but nonetheless, left behind. But here it is, a coal, waiting to be turned into a diamond....a diamond mind, sharp enough to cut through ALL my mental hang-ups and mood addictions. I WILL cut through this, I WILL retrain my mind, and everything IS O.K.

Remembering my Sanctuary built within Three Jewels.....It's so safe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment