Monday, May 3, 2010

Absurd

Contentment is a funny thing to experience. You can get very, very comfortable in ANY surrounding, and always remain so. But what happens when a rock is thrown into your oasis? You lose the serenity that you had, And life becomes a mess. There's a delicate balance between being content, and striving towards greater things. But how do we balance that? I think if you make progress in your life, and you can be content in the changes, that's one step. Or a complete acceptance that life comes in layers, and some will be better than others. Take what's good, and also take what's bad. (Haven't I been saying that ALL along?)

I'm confused of many things, it's a good thing I'm taking this week for introspection. If it takes longer, so be it. This is different for me, taking a break from the world, all the while updating my stats. I guess it's because I'm so happy with the friends that I have made that surround me. I weeded through a TON of douche-buckets.

So if you're reading this,
Thank You.
I Love You!!!!!!

xox
Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Well if there's anything I can do to relieve any confusion on anything just let me know .. Other than that im here for ya :) talk to you later

    ReplyDelete