Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What, Wednesday?

Well here I am. Perched on my seat behind the desk up front. People start to come in, ready for their school day. Some eyes look bright and shiny, open for interaction and so full of what they call "light." Other eyes come in that simply stare forward. No further explanation can be laid out, for there is none. Their eyes simply, stare, forward. Some eyes are sad, others mad, some may as well roll upon the floor. Stuck inside heads that look so void and useless.

Inhale, exhale.

It is my day.

3 comments:

  1. what do my eyes qualify as :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is for you to examine on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not fair I can't do a fair assesment cause I'm high on pain pills hahaha what do you think?? Hmmm (yoda voice)

    ReplyDelete