Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello, Monday

I realized today what the point of a weekend is. It's to make little v's with one ascender extending further than the other, exhale the previous week's stress, and love to your heart's contentment. You then come back to work on Monday morning, feeling amazingly renewed. I am starting my week strong and firm. (haha) I didn't realize while my weekend was going on just how amazingly great it was. I had superb time with My Sweet Girl and Super K. Cuteness all around. Hooray!

And I leave you with this, a paradigm of love:
You can have an open vibe towards any types of people. Especially those whom you favor most. You open up to them, let them in. You connect on an intuitive level. Some people may not realize it, but those especially advanced in the studies of human nature can easily pick up on it. It's easy to send positive vibes to those who you know and love (plainly stated). I'm going to experiment today by keeping happy vibes free for the sharing.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Happy Vibes,
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. *presses fingers to temple* sending good vibes........transmission unsecure

    ReplyDelete