Monday, April 5, 2010

Amazing Weekend!

Friday night was simply simple. Nice dinner, a bubble bath, a game of chess versus my computer, and then sleep. It was nice. Saturday was intense. Keela and I shopped at World Market, then BevMo. Only to find the most delicious drinks, EVER. It started with ChocoVine. Its a delightful mix of smooth chocolate, and red wine. It's imported from Holland, and goes down like chocolate milk, but with a kick. Then there was X-Rated. (French Vodka) This awesome fruity pink drink is so feminine it makes Barbie look like a man. Hey! Looks like the French actually did something right! Yes!! I made a blended "thingy" with it. X-Rated, Blood Orange Italian Soda, Sprite, Ice, blend! *Sip* *Aaah* The boys liked the drink but couldn't drink it, for their pathetic fear of being seen as a girlie man. Haha. I mean, how girlie can a pink margarita glass be, really? :) And then, to top of the drinks from the world, we had margaritas. Mmm delicious. So after a bit of pre-bar house partying...

I made it over to Kensington Club, for the Apes Of Wrath CD release party. I got there right as the boys were hitting the stage. It was a jolly good show. :) Got the CD, Yes! Got it signed by the band, YES! (I'm a big fan...sue me) Their music is so good your ancestors are shimmying in their graves. Check them out http://www.apesofwrathmusic.com

So let's fast forward to Easter Sunday. Holy Rising of the Magical Baby! Yadda yadda, fun stuff. I went to breakfast with my mom (gotta spend some time with el familia). Then I went to the beach, with Jeorge and Dustin (from AOW). Dustin wore my short short little shorts. wow. What a sight. I'd post the picture I took, but I lost my phone somewhere in the fiasco of last night. Haha. So after the beach, we all have sand in terribly awkward places. But we went to some little house party barbecue which was neat. People watching is a riot. Then after that, we dropepd Rob and Dustin off at Ken Club so they could gather their musical playthings. Then Jeorge and I went to The Blind Lady and had amazing pizza. I had 3 slices. Jeorge had 1. I, apparently, am NOT watching my 92 pound girlish figure. :) Then after pizza, we went to the Beauty Bar. WOW. Diamond Dog night at the BB. Quite interesting. All sorts of feather fluffing going on. Lots of boys with lots of things to prove. Haha.

The night ended..never. The night hasn't ended. I haven't gone to sleep yet. I'm at work, on a Grande coffee, waiting for noon to come around so I can get some lunch. Mmmm.

My life is grand. Wouldn't you agree?

1 comment: