Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sing Along With Me

Hey everyone. I thought I'd share a list with you of my favorite bands. You can check them out, add more via comments if you think of any that I'd like. Please. :) (I linked every band name to their website...you're welcome)

Lenka - girlie, Aussie-pop type stuff.
Groove Armada - A little bit of jazz, r&b, romantic beats, electronica, all in ONE. (I can't properly describe it, just check it out.)
Zero7 - The singer has an incredibly smooth voice. It's SEXY. They're probably my favorite of all right now. SO incredibly sexy. Mmmmm.

I'll add more. You guys check these out for now though. :)

Love You All,
Sophia


2 comments:

  1. You should check out Trocadero. I've got their CD if you want to give it a listen. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could bring it in, I'd enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete