Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dance Mania Monday

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday, Thank the Universe. Yesterday was quite a weird Monday. My hours got cut at work, so I was slightly bummed. Then I was frustrated with Coleman University and it's nonsense. But I lived through my day. Hanging out with my best friend made it a LOT easier. Thank GOODNESS he's back from vacation. Yay!

So last night, I went home feeling very, very grumpy. I hopped in the shower, which provided me with amazing relief. I'm so thankful, and feel SO blessed that I can shower, daily. It's a gift that I have to thank God for, with utmost sincerity. After my shower, I felt so wonderful that I had a dance party. (of course.) I recorded it, you can watch it here. Don't mind the fact that my butt is eating my neon shorts. Just appreciate the leg warmers, and my lumberjack hat. Haha.

I love being me. I learn more and more about myself everyday.

The more I Learn
The more I
Love
,
Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing so much joy to my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Thanks for being IN my life! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete