Wednesday, April 14, 2010

t-t-t-Tuesday

There's nothing like paradigm shopping. Hillcrest is an amazing neighborhood for shopping, eating, hanging out, people watching, and living. It's small, quaint, and central. Amazing people, amazing EVERYTHING. So anyways, I was walking about with one of my fellow CGD students, shopping, fashion shows, and LOTS of giggling. At one point, my friend popped off with the comment "Bloody douche bag" (with a British accent). It made me squirm at the thought, and the squirm was followed by immediate hysteria. I found it SO bloody funny that I was forced to run into the nearest building to ask if I might use the loo. Luckily the nice receptionist at the Dentist's office let me use her loo, and I got 2 free toothbrushes. Random!

Then we went to Taco Tuesday last night. I was sipping my lemon water, and the same friend made me laugh again, this time water was expelled through my nostrils... Woo.

The most soul nourishing part of my day was spending time with my best friend. I missed him dearly while he was in Italy. It was nice to sit in his car and drive, sing songs, and just BE. <3

It's been a lot of adventures for me.

So gangster, I'm so thug,
Sophia

2 comments:

  1. we did have quite a good time huh....my favorite was definitely the water out the nose though....soo funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that would be your favorite.

    ReplyDelete