Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I've recently realized that Facebook is like closet clutter. You have a ton of friends, you talk to MAYBE a handful, and the rest are there simply collecting dust. I've also realized that some of the people on my facebook are NOT friends, they just want to spy on my life. Eff that. Delete, check. Ahh. :) Relief. So if you're still a friend on facebook, consider yourself lucky. You've made the cut, congrats.

Now onwards to a fine recollection of my weekend. Friday night was calm, and fun. Saturday found me at The Handlery hotel in Mission Valley, sipping a pina colada, poolside. The forecast said to expect clouds, but I happen to know a little someone with super powers that make clouds go away. So it was a gorgeous sun-shine filled day. We went swimming, hung out with some Aussies in the jacuzzi, and giggled in the sun. Loved it! Then it was adventure ON, to Keela's house. We watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. That show is funny. Gail the Snail...oh how you entertain me. *slurrp* Then it was sleepy time. So zz's were caught, and I awoke on Sunday feeling vibrant. I had lunch at Rancho (in North Park) I consumed half of a Vegan Burrito, walked around town for a bit, then it was homeward bound. Overall a splendid weekend.

But the BEST part, EVER (seriously, EVER) is that my best friend is home!!! YES! Brent has finally come home from Italy. I'm super happy. SUPER HAPPY. Life can go on as usual now. Yay!

Oh, here's a funny idea I had.. You know those Facebook groups that people become fans of? Well so many of them are odd, and just have STUPID ideas, so here's my input of a STUPID idea. How about a group called "Some food is so delicious that I regurgitate it to taste it again."
How 'bout 'dem apples, eh? It's heaps of stupidity. Word.

As usual,
xoxox,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment